Thread: PUTIN NOW ADMITTING...

PUTIN NOW ADMITTING...

....for the first time that the election hacking came from Russia, albeit from "national patriots" and not his government.

Quite a change from The Donald's claim that it came from a "400 lb guy sitting at the end of a bed"....eh? Ha ha...!

Are you reading IG....???
    Register or log in to view signatures!

...cue crickets.

I believe Mueller will soon be getting to the bottom of it all.

Naturally........

QuoteOriginally Posted by RHinSD View Post
    ...cue crickets.

I believe Mueller will soon be getting to the bottom of it all.

Naturally........
    Cue RH's echo chamber.

Putin! utin...utin...utin...utin...

....for the first time that the election hacking came from Russia, albeit from "national patriots" and not his government.

Quite a change from The Donald's claim that it came from a "400 lb guy sitting at the end of a bed"....eh? Ha ha...!

Are you reading IG....???
    So you believe Putin or you don't? Which is it?

yeah, i don't get the excitement over this.

Putin's either lying - in which case we know nothing more than we did before.
    or he's telling the truth - which means there was no collusion between the russian govt / putin and trump's team.

it's a no-win revelation for the libs. why the giggles?

QuoteOriginally Posted by two-hole View Post
    yeah, i don't get the excitement over this.

Putin's either lying - in which case we know nothing more than we did before.
    or he's telling the truth - which means there was no collusion between the russian govt / putin and trump's team.

it's a no-win revelation for the libs. why the giggles?
    That fifth of Old Crow made him giddy.

I think its quite important for several reasons.

Its the first time that the Head Red has acknowledged the "possibility" of the hack coming from within his boundaries. Secondly, it shows he feels the investigation is close enough to proving this fact that he feels the need to attempt to shape the discussion before it does. Thirdly, given the points above, plus Russia's position as an avowed US enemy, you can believe that he'll lie through his teeth whenever he feels its advantageous to do so. As such, his blaming the hack on Russian "patriots"....guarantees they didn't. It's just another step in the Russian misinformation campaign. Lastly, and least importantly, it refutes Trump's campaign assertion that the hacker was "some (outside) 400 pound guy sitting on the end of a bed somewheres".

Trumpsters REPENT....for the end is near...ha ha!!!

I normally try to stay away from name calling but buttheadinsd is dumber than a box a rocks. First claims Putin admited something he never admutted to. Then admits Putin only said it was "possible" then tries to present the possible as fact saying it refutes Trump's claims.

No.buttheadinsd is not a drunk, he is an idiot.

QuoteOriginally Posted by Inspector Gadget View Post
    I normally try to stay away from name calling but buttheadinsd is dumber than a box a rocks. First claims Putin admited something he never admutted to. Then admits Putin only said it was "possible" then tries to present the possible as fact saying it refutes Trump's claims.

He may be a drunk also.

QuoteOriginally Posted by Inspector Gadget View Post

So much water off a ducks back, you dullard....... Reside in your ignorant denial...I could care less, but when this thing is over I will call your dumb ass out.

So much water off a ducks back, you dullard....... Reside in your ignorant denial...I could care less, but when this thing is over I will call your dumb ass out.
    His babble is so indefensible not even he is willing to try to defend it!

Ignorance is a choice.....and you've made yours. Stick to it, my son.

Did BHO lie about Russian meddling in US elections?

Leaked NSA documents revealing that Russia engaged in election-related hacking efforts just days before the election directly contradict what former President Barack Obama told the American public.

Speaking at a year-end news conference in December, Obama told the public that Russian interference in the election ceased after he told Russian President Vladimir Putin to “cut it out” in early September. Russia’s cyberattacks stopped after warnings of “serious consequences” if they continued, Obama said.
    To be fair, his administration had only a passing relationship with the truth when it came to attacks by US enemies.

QuoteOriginally Posted by CheapSeats View Post
    Did BHO lie about Russian meddling in US elections?

To be fair, his administration had only a passing relationship with the truth when it came to attacks by US enemies.
    So IMPEACH him....ha ha! I'm sure Special Council Mueller will get to the bottom of it ALL....soon enough and then we'll ALL see, right? Y'all so quick to end this investigation before its even gotten started.... Y'all should be embracing the chance for full, and final Trump exoneration on the matter. I mean.....he WILL be exonerated.....right?