Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: LEAKERS.....AS PATRIOTS?

QuoteOriginally Posted by CheapSeats View Post
    No more suspicious than was BHO's backchannel to Iran which was actively undermining US foreign policy.

I have no objection to findin out, but after nearly a year of investigation, nothing has been found. At some point there needs to be actual evidence of lawbreaking to justify a continued investigation.

Well....maybe if guys like Devin Nunes and Trump himself stop obstructing things then maybe we can get on with it...no?

I mean..... that's why we NEED leakers since the normal channels seem to be blocked.
    Register or log in to view signatures!

QuoteOriginally Posted by RHinSD View Post
    Well....maybe if guys like Devin Nunes and Trump himself stop obstructing things then maybe we can get on with it...no?

I mean..... that's why we NEED leakers since the normal channels seem to be blocked.
    You have yet to identify any obstruction. Further, for at least the first 6-7 months there could not have been obstruction. BHO was still President.

You have yet to identify any obstruction. Further, for at least the first 6-7 months there could not have been obstruction. BHO was still President.
    My guess is that if Trump didn't fire Comey, for the reasons and the way he did, there might not be a Mueller today. The DOJ apparently saw it as a threat to the legitimate investigation that they, apparently, believe is warranted. If there was an Obama wrong-doing I'm sure that will come out, as well.

My guess is that if Trump didn't fire Comey, for the reasons and the way he did, there might not be a Mueller today. The DOJ apparently saw it as a threat to the legitimate investigation that they, apparently, believe is warranted. If there was an Obama wrong-doing I'm sure that will come out, as well.
    Sure thing.

Just like the last 8 years.

QuoteOriginally Posted by John D View Post
    Sure thing.

During 6 of which the GOP controlled both houses of congress.

But hey, at least they got to the bottom of Benghazi.

Sure thing.

And if it doesn't then it'll be up to you to ACTUALLY DO something about it besides endlessly gripe on a sports-forum.....or STFU...once and for all.

Comey wasn't running the investigation except in the broadest sense that he was the FBI Director. The agents investigating are doing the same thing they were doing the day before Comey was fired.

QuoteOriginally Posted by paulie walnuts View Post
    During 6 of which the GOP controlled both houses of congress.

But hey, at least they got to the bottom of Benghazi.
    That's just wrong. The Dems controlled the Senate all but the last 2 years.

And if it doesn't then it'll be up to you to ACTUALLY DO something about it besides endlessly gripe on a sports-forum.....or STFU...once and for all.
    ROFLMFAO - I've had my irony supplements today.

Have another shot, you pathetic moron.

That's just wrong. The Dems controlled the Senate all but the last 2 years.
    Thanks for the correction. The GOP had the House from 2010 on, but not the Senate 'til 2014.

Still, they managed to waste millions of dollars and thousands of man hours on a political witch hunt that yielded nothing.

So...congrats?

Thanks for the correction. The GOP had the House from 2010 on, but not the Senate 'til 2014.

Still, they managed to waste millions of dollars and thousands of man hours on a political witch hunt that yielded nothing.

So...congrats?
    So the BHO admin and HRC were entirely honest about Benghazi and they were completely prepared with appropriate security beforehand?

So the BHO admin and HRC were entirely honest about Benghazi and they were completely prepared with appropriate security beforehand?
    What they proved is that "if you're a Democrat" and your DOJ stonewalls everytime you break the law, you can get away with it.

What they proved is that "if you're a Democrat" and your DOJ stonewalls everytime you break the law, you can get away with it.
    Well.....its a Republican DOJ now so what's holding them from prosecuting those heinous crimes of which you speak. Get Colonel Jeff a-crackin' down the halls of justice in regards to BHO or STFU!
    Last edited by RHinSD; 06-08-2017 at 12:56 PM.

Well.....its a Republican DOJ now so what's holding them from prosecuting those heinous of which you speak. Get Colonel Jeff a-crackin' down the halls of justice in regards to BHO or STFU!
    Sure thing Sherlock

Sure thing Sherlock
    Hey, there's a Repub prez w/ a Repub Congress and Repub DOJ. WTF more do you need to take action on all the crap you lament about here? Do SOMETHING besides whine. What's stopping you, big talker?

Hey, there's a Repub prez w/ a Repub Congress and Repub DOJ. WTF more do you need to take action on all the crap you lament about here? Do SOMETHING besides whine. What's stopping you, big talker?
    Apparently, there's too many dumbasses that don't understand a thing about personal liberty. Check the mirror for one.

Apparently, there's too many dumbasses that don't understand a thing about personal liberty. Check the mirror for one.

All talk....no walk. Belly ache someplace else, loser.

All talk....no walk. Belly ache someplace else, loser.
    FU MORE you drunken illiterate stooge.

Spare us your laughable angst.....personal liberty, my azz. You're a moronic rebel without a clue....
    Last edited by RHinSD; 06-06-2017 at 09:00 AM.

Of course you don't understand dipstick

Of course you don't understand dipstick
    You already have more "personal liberty" than your whiny azz deserves. Look at the continual garbage that is tolerated coming out of your mouth. Proof positive................
    Last edited by RHinSD; 06-06-2017 at 09:02 AM.

So RH, is this a patriot?

http://circa.com/politics/accountabi...g-on-americans

A former U.S. intelligence contractor tells Circa he walked away with more than 600 million classified documents on 47 hard drives from the National Security Agency and the CIA, a haul potentially larger than Edward Snowden's now infamous breach.

And now he is suing former FBI Director James Comey and other government figures, alleging the bureau has covered up evidence he provided them showing widespread spying on Americans that violated civil liberties.
    I wonder if anyone will ask Comey about this Thursday.

So RH, is this a patriot?

http://circa.com/politics/accountabi...g-on-americans

I wonder if anyone will ask Comey about this Thursday.
    I don't....

I don't....
    But, you still haven't answered. Is that the behavior of a patriot?

But, you still haven't answered. Is that the behavior of a patriot?
    Of course....it is not unless you feel he is exercising his laughable "personal liberty"

Of course....it is not unless you feel he is exercising his laughable "personal liberty"
    But, you still haven't answered.

Of course, I did. DANG....you dumb!

James Comey.........compelling leaker AND patriot. You might not like his views or actions but he is a man of integrity, character, and service. So much of what Donald Dirtbag isn't.........

James Comey.........compelling leaker AND patriot. You might not like his views or actions but he is a man of integrity, character, and service. So much of what Donald Dirtbag isn't.........
    Comey is a felon. By his own admission. Not surprised a drunken dumbshit admires him through his whiskey glass.

Comey is a felon. By his own admission. Not surprised a drunken dumbshit admires him through his whiskey glass.
    Care to speculate about which of the two has the higher approval rating....ha ha! Director Comet simply trying to "drain the swamp" from the top down.

I thought not....
    Last edited by RHinSD; 06-09-2017 at 11:17 AM.

Wait a minute... in the other thread you were mocking approval ratings from red-necks.

What a complete dumbshit troll you are.

Give us another non-sequitor, drunken stooge.

Wait a minute... in the other thread you were mocking approval ratings from red-necks.

What a complete dumbshit troll you are.

Give us another non-sequitor, drunken stooge.

Concession accepted.....

Concession accepted.....
    Keep telling yourself you're not the laughingstock of this particular forum Chief. You're right on it.

Keep telling yourself you're not the laughingstock of this particular forum Chief. You're right on it.

Doof, ha ha.....so much water off a ducks back. I just enjoy goading you.......

Doof, ha ha.....so much water off a ducks back. I just enjoy goading you.......
    As you make a complete and total fool of yourself, but who am I to get in the way?

As you make a complete and total fool of yourself, but who am I to get in the way?
    (yawn.....) Go look for your long lost "personal liberty", Doof. Start in your rectum.....ha ha!
    Last edited by RHinSD; 06-09-2017 at 05:35 PM.

Comey is a felon. By his own admission.
    Tell us another fairy tale, uncle John.

Tell us another fairy tale, uncle John.
    He didn't admit he was a felon. Possessing and leaking the memo is not a criminal violation, but it would preclude him from being rehired by the DOJ. However, he did commit perjury at least twice - 1. The timing of his leak of the memo and 2. Not having been advised of the parameters of the Sessions recusal. I don't think either would justify prosecution. However, those who think Flynn should be investigated/prosecuted for alleged false statements should have difficulty squaring that circle.

He didn't admit he was a felon. Possessing and leaking the memo is not a criminal violation, but it would preclude him from being rehired by the DOJ. However, he did commit perjury at least twice - 1. The timing of his leak of the memo and 2. Not having been advised of the parameters of the Sessions recusal. I don't think either would justify prosecution. However, those who think Flynn should be investigated/prosecuted for alleged false statements should have difficulty squaring that circle.
    Nice try. If the Trump administration agreed with you they'd be filing a lawsuit against him with the DOJ Inspector General instead of harmless "complaint", which is what they are doing. Its because they feel they don't have the legal basis to do so. But don't let that stop your partisan rant here. We've come to expect it.

Nice try. If the Trump administration agreed with you they'd be filing a lawsuit against him with the DOJ Inspector General instead of harmless "complaint", which is what they are doing. Its because they feel they don't have the legal basis to do so. But don't let that stop your partisan rant here. We've come to expect it.
    You really have no understanding do you? What would be the basis for the suit? A complaint with the DOJ is the process.

You really have no understanding do you? What would be the basis for the suit? A complaint with the DOJ is the process.
    He has no understanding whatsoever. However, he "does" understand how much a 5th of Old Crow costs at AM/PM

Y'all care to place a small wager on where Crooked Donald's complaint winds up?

I thought not......

"......The Justice Department, however, has limited jurisdiction over former employees like Comey. They can investigate but the remedy in the event of finding wrongdoing would be to make a note in Comey's file (Oh, My...!) should he ever seek to be employed by the Justice Department again. The tweet that got James Comey to go to the press As a businessman, Trump had a long history of threatening legal action. But the businessman-turned-president rarely followed through on those claims. In other words....big talk, no action"

Y'all care to place a small wager on where Crooked Donald's complaint winds up?

I thought not......

"......The Justice Department, however, has limited jurisdiction over former employees like Comey. They can investigate but the remedy in the event of finding wrongdoing would be to make a note in Comey's file (Oh, My...!) should he ever seek to be employed by the Justice Department again. The tweet that got James Comey to go to the press As a businessman, Trump had a long history of threatening legal action. But the businessman-turned-president rarely followed through on those claims. In other words....big talk, no action"
    That Old Crow is smooth, eh?

Concession accepted.......

Concession accepted.......
    Your posts are simply nonsensical. But, so are your thoughts

Your posts are simply nonsensical. But, so are your thoughts

But your inability to respond intelligibly (...or spell intelligibly, for that matter) has been amply demonstrated in every one of your nonsensical 80,000 posts.

But I digress...

READY FOR COMEY TESTIMONY II...........?

'Looks like Diane Feinsten's Senate Judiciary Committee wants to get in on the fun, too........... Comey to testify via subpoena.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politi...cid=spartandhp

I say.....BRING IT

But your inability to respond intelligibly (...or spell intelligibly, for that matter) has been amply demonstrated in every one of your nonsensical 80,000 posts.

But I digress...

READY FOR COMEY TESTIMONY II...........?

'Looks like Diane Feinsten's Senate Judiciary Committee wants to get in on the fun, too........... Comey to testify via subpoena.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politi...cid=spartandhp

I say.....BRING IT
    You do nothing BUT digress.

Coherence is not your long suit.

You do nothing BUT digress.

Coherence is not your long suit.
    Yet.....you respond to my posts......every time, ha ha! I push the button and you shitt yourself, right on cue. It's like....like....I OWN you, no?

Thank you, Cheap...... You've come to your senses.

'.....But the way Comey went about his disclosure makes it very unlikely that he is subject to any legal or administrative penalty, legal experts say. "So long as he ensured the FBI had its own copy of the memos, and so long as the memos were not classified, Mr. Comey's actions appear to be entirely lawful," said Brad Moss, a lawyer who specializes in national security and security clearance law."

Thank you, Cheap...... You've come to your senses.

'.....But the way Comey went about his disclosure makes it very unlikely that he is subject to any legal or administrative penalty, legal experts say. "So long as he ensured the FBI had its own copy of the memos, and so long as the memos were not classified, Mr. Comey's actions appear to be entirely lawful," said Brad Moss, a lawyer who specializes in national security and security clearance law."

He still violated his employment agreement.