Results 1 to 19 of 19

Thread: DeJong recalled-joltin Kolten disabled

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    Rock Hill
    Posts
    81,111

    DeJong recalled-joltin Kolten disabled

    Lance avoids the Lynning in inning #2. Threw 123 last time out

    Rockies lead 1-0
    Register or log in to view signatures!

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    Winning!!!!!
    Posts
    21,233
    QuoteOriginally Posted by John D View Post
    Lance avoids the Lynning in inning #2. Threw 123 last time out

    Rockies lead 1-0
    There's the Lynning.
    Register or log in to view signatures!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Land of fruits and nuts
    Posts
    21,405
    Lynn with blister problems?
    Register or log in to view signatures!

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    Winning!!!!!
    Posts
    21,233
    If Parra comes up next time with no one on base, he is going to get blasted. Lynn had his head turned and I don't think he saw it. But he will.
    Side note, if Lynn is injured, relieve him rather than let him hose the game.
    Register or log in to view signatures!

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    Winning!!!!!
    Posts
    21,233
    They sacrifice Fryer to second in an attempt to not get shut out again.
    Register or log in to view signatures!

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Land of fruits and nuts
    Posts
    21,405
    QuoteOriginally Posted by ilcardsfan View Post
    If Parra comes up next time with no one on base, he is going to get blasted. Lynn had his head turned and I don't think he saw it. But he will.
    Side note, if Lynn is injured, relieve him rather than let him hose the game.
    Never mind
    Last edited by barnbird; 05-28-2017 at 04:00 PM.
    Register or log in to view signatures!

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    Rock Hill
    Posts
    81,111
    Windmill
    Register or log in to view signatures!

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    Rock Hill
    Posts
    81,111
    Why remove Lyons?
    Register or log in to view signatures!

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    Rock Hill
    Posts
    81,111
    Diaz not having a good half inni6
    Register or log in to view signatures!

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Land of fruits and nuts
    Posts
    21,405
    Diaz with a dumb play
    Register or log in to view signatures!

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    Rock Hill
    Posts
    81,111
    More of that improved defense
    Register or log in to view signatures!

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    Winning!!!!!
    Posts
    21,233
    DeJong joins a long list of Cardinals who go deep in their first major league at bat. He leads all of major league baseball right now (percentage-wise, anyway) in Avg, OBP, Slg, OPS, OPS+, PA/HR, etc.

    Sadly, it's all downhill from here.
    Register or log in to view signatures!

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    Winning!!!!!
    Posts
    21,233
    Peralta overheard remarking about "these smart aleck kids" and their extra-base hits.
    Register or log in to view signatures!

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Northern New Jersey
    Posts
    84
    This team needs a major shakeup. Sit Carpenter for loafing. Sit Diaz, play DeJong, send Randall someplace where he can learn the strike zone. I am so pissed right now. Another game fumbled away. I'd be furious if I was a starting pitcher.
    I've never seen a shortstop throw late to third base, twice in an inning. WTF? Plus, he has cought the RK sickness, KKKKKK
    disease.
    My god, how can Matheny watch the same f'ing movie every damn day and not throw up?
    Ok, rant over.
    Register or log in to view signatures!

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    Rock Hill
    Posts
    81,111
    QuoteOriginally Posted by Diverdan View Post
    This team needs a major shakeup. Sit Carpenter for loafing. Sit Diaz, play DeJong, send Randall someplace where he can learn the strike zone. I am so pissed right now. Another game fumbled away. I'd be furious if I was a starting pitcher.
    I've never seen a shortstop throw late to third base, twice in an inning. WTF? Plus, he has cought the RK sickness, KKKKKK
    disease.
    My god, how can Matheny watch the same f'ing movie every damn day and not throw up?
    Ok, rant over.
    Lyons was rolling. I suppose Bowman really needed the work. In the tradition of Maness, Mujica, and Siegrist before him.
    Register or log in to view signatures!

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    876
    ugliest uniforms can't help
    Register or log in to view signatures!

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Land of fruits and nuts
    Posts
    21,405
    QuoteOriginally Posted by John D View Post
    Lyons was rolling. I suppose Bowman really needed the work. In the tradition of Maness, Mujica, and Siegrist before him.
    He is not managing unless he is making moves the Gump man commeth.
    Register or log in to view signatures!

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    Rock Hill
    Posts
    81,111
    QuoteOriginally Posted by barnbird View Post
    He is not managing unless he is making moves the Gump man commeth.
    He meticulously searches the bullpen for the guy that will lose it.
    Register or log in to view signatures!

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    Putting the ILL in Illinois
    Posts
    20,575
    Ridiculous. When do we plsy shitty teams again
    Register or log in to view signatures!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •