Thread: 2017 Draft Order and Details

2017 Draft Order and Details

Gentlemen -
    Welcome to the 2017 BOTB H2H League. We have a total of 14 owners, 2 of whom are new, 6-4-3 Son and Willy_Mays_Hays. Ours is a 22-round serpentine draft. We use random.org to generate our draft order, which I have done this morning. The results are below. We operate a 12-hour pick clock. The clock does not run on weekends, which sucks, but it's what we decided.

All teams should have access to the Yahoo League. If not, let me know. I will do my best to enter picks in near-real-time so that the "eligible players list" on the site is current when you go to make your pick. The scoring system and roster requirements are viewable on the Yahoo site.

Each round of the draft requires a new draft thread. Highcard and 6-4-3 (1st and 14th teams), you are both veterans of this league, and you know what to do with regard to the draft round threads. I will create the first 2. From there, just copy and change the heading. If your team is immediately following a team who is nearing the expiration of our 12-hour clock, you do NOT have to clear with me the automating of that team's pick. WE AWARD THE HIGHEST MAN ON THE YAHOO LIST. If you are going to be offline for a period of time, and your pick is coming up, you can PM me your pick. If you do this, give me a list of as players in the order you want them (if there are 3 picks before you, send me a list of 4). If you don't want to send them to me, send them to another owner who is around consistently.

Finally, if you are prone to lengthy periods of inactivity, I encourage you to a) turn on email notifications of PM's, or b) give me your cell phone number so I can text you when it is your pick (or close). I'm not a babysitter, but I do desire to keep this thing moving. If you are absent and an autopick is made on your behalf, I strongly encourage you to STFU.

Good luck to everyone.

Gibby

2017 Draft Order
    Pick | (Team Name) | Owner

1. (CRESTVIEW CARDS) Highcard
    2. (King Seager's) Cardrock98
    3. (Dave's Team) davek
    4. (TBD) 6-4-3 Son
    5. (Gooch's McCutheons) Gooch
    6. (Indy's Cards) Indy Cardsfan
    7. (St. Louis Cowboys 16) Tiger Woods Rules
    8. (nyc redbirds) new york cardinals
    9. (Gibby's Gang) GibandLou
    10. (F U Jobu) RBF
    11. (TBD) Willy_Mays_Hays
    12. (Manila Coneheads) ManilaCone
    13. (Kamchatka Bruins) Riskrow
    14. (6-4-3) 6-4-3
    Register or log in to view signatures!

i feel like HC has the top pick almost every year.

He had it last year, for sure. He picked 12 out of 12 in 2015.

As an aside, I altered the order in which I submitted names to randomize. I sorted the list of owners by first name of each owner. Last year, I did it by BOTB moniker.

2 in a row #1's out of 14 teams in a purely randomized fashion...HC should probably go out and buy some lotto tickets.
    Last edited by GibandLou; 02-03-2017 at 10:55 AM.

QuoteOriginally Posted by Redbirdfan1 View Post
    i feel like HC has the top pick almost every year.
    This.😂

...row