Results 1 to 33 of 33

Thread: Your EPA - Working to Reduce Pig Flatulence in Thailand

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    Rock Hill
    Posts
    65,261

    Your EPA - Working to Reduce Pig Flatulence in Thailand

    Of course, they could start closer to home - like in the West Wing

    http://dailycaller.com/2014/12/02/re...or-management/
    Register or log in to view signatures!

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    VT
    Posts
    16,028
    Mock if you must but animal flatulence is a significant contributor to climate change.
    Register or log in to view signatures!

  3. #3
    GOOCH's Avatar
    GOOCH is offlineReal OG: "Original Gooch"
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Nacogdoches, TX
    Posts
    11,454
    QuoteOriginally Posted by paulie walnuts View Post
    Mock if you must but animal flatulence is a significant contributor to climate change.
    Guests can not see images in the messages. Please register in the forum to view images.
    Register or log in to view signatures!

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    VT
    Posts
    16,028
    http://epa.gov/climatechange/ghgemis...gases/ch4.html

    Methane (CH4) is the second most prevalent greenhouse gas emitted in the United States from human activities. In 2012, CH4 accounted for about 9% of all U.S. greenhouse gas emissions from human activities. Methane is emitted by natural sources such as wetlands, as well as human activities such as leakage from natural gas systems and the raising of livestock. Natural processes in soil and chemical reactions in the atmosphere help remove CH4 from the atmosphere. Methane's lifetime in the atmosphere is much shorter than carbon dioxide (CO2), but CH4 is more efficient at trapping radiation than CO2. Pound for pound, the comparative impact of CH4 on climate change is over 20 times greater than CO2 over a 100-year period.
    Register or log in to view signatures!

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Collinsville
    Posts
    11,305
    QuoteOriginally Posted by paulie walnuts View Post
    Mock if you must but animal flatulence is a significant contributor to climate change.
    Thanks. We must and we will.
    Register or log in to view signatures!

  6. #6
    GOOCH's Avatar
    GOOCH is offlineReal OG: "Original Gooch"
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Nacogdoches, TX
    Posts
    11,454
    QuoteOriginally Posted by paulie walnuts View Post
    Mock if you must but animal flatulence is a significant contributor to climate change.
    Guests can not see images in the messages. Please register in the forum to view images.
    Register or log in to view signatures!

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    VT
    Posts
    16,028
    QuoteOriginally Posted by GOOCH View Post
    Guests can not see images in the messages. Please register in the forum to view images.
    Touche'
    Register or log in to view signatures!

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    West Chester PA
    Posts
    1,707
    So this is just another reason why we must hate PETA. They are for MORE GLOBAL CLIMATE CHANGE!!!
    Register or log in to view signatures!

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Collinsville
    Posts
    11,305
    QuoteOriginally Posted by OzzieFan View Post
    So this is just another reason why we must hate PETA. They are for MORE GLOBAL CLIMATE CHANGE!!!
    I think you have stumbled upon a zen koan for liberals.
    Register or log in to view signatures!

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    12,580
    'Climate Change' - what a crock of shit. A phrase coined simply because the scientific data over the last 17 years hasn't supported the previously titled boondoggle, 'Global Warming'. Soon...one of the liberals on the board will remind me that 97% of 'Climate Scientists' agree that 'Climate Change' is real and man-made. Another crock of shit. A bald-faced lie.
    Register or log in to view signatures!

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    Rock Hill
    Posts
    65,261
    QuoteOriginally Posted by sabertooth5185 View Post
    'Climate Change' - what a crock of shit. A phrase coined simply because the scientific data over the last 17 years hasn't supported the previously titled boondoggle, 'Global Warming'. Soon...one of the liberals on the board will remind me that 97% of 'Climate Scientists' agree that 'Climate Change' is real and man-made. Another crock of shit. A bald-faced lie.
    But, it makes them feel so good about themselves - and it creates a huge weapon in their war against democratic capitalist economies.
    Register or log in to view signatures!

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    Rock Hill
    Posts
    65,261
    Today, 11:05 AM
    paulie walnuts
    Ideologue Without Reason
    This message is hidden because paulie walnuts is on your ignore list.
    View Post
    Remove user from ignore list
    Register or log in to view signatures!

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    Rock Hill
    Posts
    65,261
    QuoteOriginally Posted by GOOCH View Post
    Guests can not see images in the messages. Please register in the forum to view images.
    We're going to need some pretty big corks.
    Register or log in to view signatures!

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    Rock Hill
    Posts
    65,261
    Ideologues never say die

    http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politi...id=mailsignout
    Register or log in to view signatures!

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Heaven for men and dogs, Hell for women and horses
    Posts
    10,873
    QuoteOriginally Posted by 85cards View Post
    I think you have stumbled upon a zen koan for liberals.
    Liberal = PETA the same way Conservative = KKK.
    Register or log in to view signatures!

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    West Chester PA
    Posts
    1,707
    QuoteOriginally Posted by HudsonHawk View Post
    Liberal = PETA the same way Conservative = KKK.
    I think you can safely say 99.99% of PETA members are progressives.
    Register or log in to view signatures!

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Collinsville
    Posts
    11,305
    I don't think it's fair to limit the blame to pigs and cows. There are a few techs at work that could knock a buzzard off a garbage truck after they've made a big pot of chili.
    Last edited by 85cards; 12-17-2014 at 11:39 AM.
    Register or log in to view signatures!

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Heaven for men and dogs, Hell for women and horses
    Posts
    10,873
    QuoteOriginally Posted by OzzieFan View Post
    I think you can safely say 99.99% of PETA members are progressives.
    And you can safely say 99.99% of white supremacists are conservatives. That doesn't make the reverse true, however. That's Logic 101.
    Register or log in to view signatures!

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    Rock Hill
    Posts
    65,261
    QuoteOriginally Posted by HudsonHawk View Post
    And you can safely say 99.99% of white supremacists are conservatives. That doesn't make the reverse true, however. That's Logic 101.
    That KKK Grand Wizard Robert Byrd was sure conservative!

    You are such an ass.
    Register or log in to view signatures!

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    West Chester PA
    Posts
    1,707
    QuoteOriginally Posted by John D View Post
    That KKK Grand Wizard Robert Byrd was sure conservative!

    You are such an ass.
    Yep. If you really wanted to look back at the KKK... you would also likely find the vast majority were democrats.
    Register or log in to view signatures!

  21. #21
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    Rock Hill
    Posts
    65,261
    QuoteOriginally Posted by OzzieFan View Post
    Yep. If you really wanted to look back at the KKK... you would also likely find the vast majority were democrats.
    Well north of 85-90%
    Register or log in to view signatures!

  22. #22
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    VT
    Posts
    16,028
    Red herring. Dems and Pubs switched places in the 60s. The racists changed teams and you guys know it. So cut the disingenuous BS.
    Register or log in to view signatures!

  23. #23
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Heaven for men and dogs, Hell for women and horses
    Posts
    10,873
    QuoteOriginally Posted by OzzieFan View Post
    Yep. If you really wanted to look back at the KKK... you would also likely find the vast majority were democrats.
    I'm not looking back. The vast majority *are* Republicans. But that's neither here nor there, as I said they were "conservatives".
    Register or log in to view signatures!

  24. #24
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    Rock Hill
    Posts
    65,261
    Today, 05:24 PM
    paulie walnuts
    alphamale on betablockers
    This message is hidden because paulie walnuts is on your ignore list.
    View Post
    Remove user from ignore list
    Register or log in to view signatures!

  25. #25
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    West Chester PA
    Posts
    1,707
    QuoteOriginally Posted by paulie walnuts View Post
    Red herring. Dems and Pubs switched places in the 60s. The racists changed teams and you guys know it. So cut the disingenuous BS.
    LOL - the BS is the democrats trying to hide their legacy by lying about "party switches". There are so many take downs of that crap around... Democrats were and still are the worst thing that ever happened to minorities.
    Register or log in to view signatures!

  26. #26
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    West Chester PA
    Posts
    1,707
    I shouldn't be so helpful here, but just one example: The Myth of Republican Racism...

    Oh but I can already see the response - that author is dumb/moron/etc.
    Register or log in to view signatures!

  27. #27
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Heaven for men and dogs, Hell for women and horses
    Posts
    10,873
    QuoteOriginally Posted by OzzieFan View Post
    I shouldn't be so helpful here, but just one example: The Myth of Republican Racism...

    Oh but I can already see the response - that author is dumb/moron/etc.
    Not a moron, just incredibly biased.
    Register or log in to view signatures!

  28. #28
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Collinsville
    Posts
    11,305
    QuoteOriginally Posted by paulie walnuts View Post
    Red herring. Dems and Pubs switched places in the 60s. The racists changed teams and you guys know it. So cut the disingenuous BS.
    No, in the 60's the Dems realized they could get and stay in power by selling the victim scenario and promising benefits from the public pot. They stopped demanding any kind of accountability and started treating blacks like children. Now they have this gigantic, covers-everything race card to apply to anyone, black or white, who demands accountability and suggests that they are smart enough and strong enough to stand on their own. It's worked really well at re-enslaving those Americans. Congrats.
    Register or log in to view signatures!

  29. #29
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    Rock Hill
    Posts
    65,261
    The race rocket is oh so seductive
    Register or log in to view signatures!

  30. #30
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    West Chester PA
    Posts
    1,707
    QuoteOriginally Posted by HudsonHawk View Post
    Not a moron, just incredibly biased.
    How dare someone have an opinion based on observable facts... the gall.
    Register or log in to view signatures!

  31. #31
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Heaven for men and dogs, Hell for women and horses
    Posts
    10,873
    QuoteOriginally Posted by OzzieFan View Post
    How dare someone have an opinion based on observable facts... the gall.
    Everyone is entitled to an opinion based on anything they please, despite your strawman. But don't hold up your opinion as a fact or otherwise imply that it's unbiased.
    Last edited by HudsonHawk; 12-18-2014 at 01:25 PM.
    Register or log in to view signatures!

  32. #32
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    Rock Hill
    Posts
    65,261
    QuoteOriginally Posted by HudsonHawk View Post
    Everyone is entitled to an opinion based on anything they please, despite your strawman. But don't hold up your opinion as a fact or otherwise imply that it's unbiased.
    You've clearly been reading too many of your own posts.
    Register or log in to view signatures!

  33. #33
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    Hanover, PA
    Posts
    30,187
    QuoteOriginally Posted by paulie walnuts View Post
    Red herring. Dems and Pubs switched places in the 60s. The racists changed teams and you guys know it. So cut the disingenuous BS.
    No. All that happened was that Democrats figured out new ways to exploit blacks and keep them in the underclass.
    Register or log in to view signatures!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •